BASIC CHALLENGER PARENTS GUIDE
1. PLEASE drive slowly upon your entry to Darcey Field. Even if you are late.
2. Please park in the upper parking lot. The 4 or 5 spaces by the field are reserved for those players who require extra time or assistance. Do not park in the driveway.
3. A parent or guardian MUST be on site for the entire game.
(DO NOT DROP PLAYERS OFF AND LEAVE!!!)
4. In order for our athletes to get the most out of their experience, we request that nothing is brought to the field that will distract the players. (i.e. dogs, toys, noise makers, etc.). Shouts of encouragement are always welcome.
5. We request that all parents/guardians and family members remain in the spectator areas during the games. Their presence on the field during a game can be a distraction to both players and coaches. If you feel the need to be on the field please contact a coach or board member before the game.
YOU MUST FILL OUT A VOLUNTEER FORM AND GO THROUGH A BACKGROUND CHECK IF YOU ARE ON THE FIELD AND OVER 16 YEARS OF AGE!
6. If you have any questions or concerns of any kind, please express those concerns to your coach or a board member before the game begins, or after the game is over. Be assured your opinions and concerns are important to us.
7. Each player is assigned a player assistant or 'buddy' as determined by the Buddy Coordinator and coaches. If your child has a specific need of any kind during the game, please notify the coach of that need so they, in turn, can inform the buddy of such a need.
8. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR UNIFORM GETS RETURNED AT THE END OF THE SEASON!!!!.
Save your hats for use in the following year. This is important to us. If we are short when counting inventory next year, we may have to order new uniforms to get us up to date. This results in unnecessary costs. Your uniform should be returned at our year end banquet. If you do not attend the banquet or forget to bring it, please contact your coach and make arrangements to return it.